- 1 package Wildtree So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough, prepared to package directions.
- 1 package Wildtree Alfredo Extraordinaire, prepared & divided in 1/2 (save half for future use)
- 1 pound chicken breasts cooked, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon Rancher's Steak Rub
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded pizza cheese
- Season the chicken breast with Rancher's Steak Rub. Lightly cook the spinach in the Wildtree Garlic Grapeseed Oil, drain off excess oil and set aside. Stretch prepared dough evenly around a pizza pan. Spread the prepared Wildtree Alfredo Extraordinaire evenly around the dough, leaving half an inch from the edge to form crust. Top pizza with chicken, spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Bake according to package directions.
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 2 1/2 pound pork roast
- 1 1/2 cups Wildtree Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Place pork roast in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or high for 5-6 hours. Remove roast from pot. Shred meat using two forks. Pour out any liquid remaining in the pot. Return shredded pot roast to slow cooker. Add Wildtree Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice. Stir. Continue cooking 1-2 hours on low. Serve warm on hamburger buns or hard rolls.
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 cup canned tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons Wildtree Savory Sofrito Cooking Base
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Adobo Seasoning Blend
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crust
Unroll pie crust on a lightly floured surface and roll into a 15 inch circle. Cut out rounds using a 3 inch cookie cutter (use a 1-2 inch cutter for appetizer sized empandas). Re-roll dough as needed. Repeat procedure with remaining pie crust, making 12-15 circles in total. Place a tablespoon of filling in the center of the round and fold dough over filling, pressing the edges with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining rounds and beef mixture. Arrange empanadas on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.